Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sixth Tuesday weigh-in

228.5 lb

Loss of 0.5 lb from last week. Net loss for six weeks is 8 lb. My goal is to lose an additional 6.5 lb to weigh 222 lb. by January 6th.

Well if my delay theory holds, then I should have expected this week's weigh in to be disappointing. I have thrown away so much junk food this week it is incredible. Plate after plate of cookies, brownies, rice crispy treats, chocolate, peppermint, pretzels, and pastries... I admit I did sample some of the food gifts neighbors brought, which is most likely why I am only 0.5lb down instead of 2 lb as I planned. I am glad to be down rather than the same or up. This coming week is Christmas holiday and party city. I plan to have healthy options available (like hummus and vegetable trays) and plan to workout extra to offset the extra calories. If I am careful I could be down 10 lbs by new years. I did set an aggressive goal and it is looking like I may not hit it, but as I said before, I am swimming toward it rather than treading water or allowing the waves of life to push me further away.

2 comments:

Christina said...

And even if you don't finish by your goal, you are still going to reach it - just a little later.

Anonymous said...

You are eight pounds lighter! You are shrinking! This is awesome Harley.

Thanks for swapping us fitness equipment for a while. I rode for 45 sweaty minutes today, the most I have worked out since the incident at the Bash. It felt sooo good.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags