Tuesday, April 28, 2009

24th Tuesday weigh-in

219.0 lb

Down 0.5 lb from last week. Total loss of 8.5 lb toward goal to lose 30 by my birthday.

Found my shoes on overstock.com for $74... so at least I did not pay $120 twice... but I am still arg som en spik!

I missed one morning cardio workout this past week, I just didn't wake up in time.

Still haven't started the lunch or after work weight lifting at Gold's. Maybe if Linc were to join...

I think I overate over the weekend so I was not able to post a higher loss, but even 0.5lb is better than staying the same or gaining it back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish Linc could join you! Maybe when school is out...

Congrats on the loss, even 1/2 a pound at a time- you will get there.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags