Sunday, April 5, 2009

21st Tuesday weigh-in

??? lb
(218 lb on Saturday, loss of 2.5 from the week before)

No scale to use, I will update with my weight on Saturday again.

I am really digging thedailyplate on livestrong.com, might even spring for a gold membership. I think I am on track to lose 2 lbs but we'll see. It will be good to be back on a schedule like I was before, weighing in each Tuesday, but I am not letting myself become a victim of circumstances. I haven't missed a single workout in the past three weeks and have tracked just about every bite on the calorie site and, lo and behold, I consistently lose weight doing that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked a lot skinnier- your face especially.

Harley said...

Thanks, I think Heidi looked really thin too.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags