Thursday, April 2, 2009

20th Tuesday weigh-in

??? lb
(I weighed in Saturday morning at 220.5 lb down 2 lb from last Saturday)

Whoa I am late with this post and don't even have a weight to report. I'm sorry, but I refuse to lug a bathroom scale up and down the airport. I will weigh in Saturday and edit this post with the number. I am proud to say: I have kept track of what I ate every day on the livestrong.com meal tracker and worked out everyday this past week except Sunday.

I hear it is snowing in Utah. I am so glad I am not driving in that junk to the gym. But now I wonder if the spring garden I worked so feverishly on to plant in March is going to be a total bust, Rebecca said nothing is sprouting up and the furrows are full of snow. I worry that maybe if I had planted it a weekend earlier, it might have had a chance to sprout during that brief warm period of about a week we had before the weather betrayed us.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags