Thursday, April 23, 2009

23rd Tuesday weigh-in

219.5lb

Down 0.5 lb from last week. Total loss of 8lb toward my new goal I set on weigh-in 18 to lose 30 lbs by my birthday.

12 weeks and 19.5lbs to go. Goal is still doable but I need more 2.5lb loss weeks to give me a comfortable buffer for any bad weigh-in weeks.

I haven't been hitting the gym at lunch which I plan to pick up again. I had two pairs of shoes before Austin but am back down to one because I left a new pair at the hotel and they didn't put them in the lost and found. So my new $120 shoes are gone and I have to shuffle my old pair around until I have time/money to re-buy some more.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Good job - that is a bummer about your shoes!! Some maid with big feet is probably enjoying them right now :)

Anonymous said...

Do you think you are hitting a plateau with the .5 loss, or is it something else?

Sorry about the shoes- I would have died a little inside to have a newer pair of shoes go missing.

I need to weigh in tomorrow...but as of today I am down 1.7 this week. I just love the daily plate- now that I am actually using it, it seems easier because I know what I can and can't have and what is being burned. I still want to get a heart rate monitor though :)

Harley said...

I think my weight fluxuates over a month depending on what I eat (how long it takes to pass through me) and what I drink or don't drink (hydration level can fluxuate you +/- 5 lbs.) Also high salt intake seems to make me retain extra water and weigh more. Body fat percentage is a better measure of progress so next week I will check that as well.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags