Sunday, January 18, 2009

Today in Church people were smiling at me

Then my neighbor came up and said, "Hey saw your picture on the front page today you looked like superman with your arms out, ha ha."

Rebecca and I went to the Lehi Legacy Center Saturday to get our 20% off membership discount and the line was huge, even 15 minutes before 10:00AM. It took us a good 5 minutes to even park and we had to stalk someone to their car to get the spot.

I took Eleanor around the booths and we stopped at the free body fat test. I had to take off one shoe and sock, then with taped on electrodes to my right hand and foot, hold my arms out to the sides for the test. Which is the exact moment someone decided a picture needed to be taken. So I spent 3 hours in Church waiting to get home to check if I could find the picture. I was happy with the test results as they were much lower than my home Tanita body fat scale reports. So my official body fat is 23.5% still unhealthy but only 10% away. Plus my photo is now being used to sell newspapers, can't complain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course they took your picture, they knew it would motivate you further to reach your goal!

Christina said...

You are famous! And superman . . . cool!

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags