Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Eleventh Tuesday weigh-in


227.5 lb

Loss of 0.5 lb from last week. My goal is to lose 5.5 additional pounds to weigh 222 lb by February 17th.

Eleanor's birthday cake, oh I mean cakes, were my doom this week, but I still managed to eek out a loss. I was shooting for a 2 lb loss and missed by 1.5 lb. I did work out all 6 days. I tracked meals on my daily plate web page during the week. The graph above is from the site and shows my progress since the first Tuesday weigh-in back in November 2008.

In other news, right after I renewed my legacy center membership, my company announced it has negotiated a deal with Gold's Gym, the employee memberships are super cheap. I love Gold's but it is not as close to home as the Lehi Legacy Center. I really don't need two gym memberships... but it is so cheap, it is really tempting me. It would cost half as much as the legacy membership was (and that is including the one day only 20% discount and Lehi resident discount.)

4 comments:

Christina said...

Decisions, decisions. But good job at celebrating your daughter's birthday. Did she get well? And where are the pictures?

Hillary said...

old's gym is the devil! Once they have your info, they never let you go...

Harley said...

I had a membership to Gold's in the past and escaped just fine. I think prepaying the full 2 yr contract up front is probably why. They did want me to renew after the two years were up and I said I was not interested and please don't call again. I think I might have gotten one more call after that and just repeated myself after telling them I had a new gym membership and that I moved. But I am sure if you sign up for a 2 year contract paying month to month and want to quit after 4 months, they aren't going to be nice about it.
Christina I think we forgot to take pictures! Birthday do-over! Rebecca might have some however.

Anonymous said...

I have never been a member of a bonafide gym, but done the rec center thing. It is so cool your company is doing that, with free child care to boot! That would be me in there for sure.

If those good cakes would have been at my house, they would have been my demise as well!

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags