Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sick...

I was sick to my stomach all during the XBOX360 gaming on Saturday. Lots of quality junk food, completely untouched. Linc even had a special Mexican coke, the kind with actual cane sugar not HFCS for me to try. Needless to say I could not bring myself to try it. It is a good thing too because at around 6:00, I tossed him the XBOX360 controller and blamo, puked in the toilet. I would have hated to refund a delicious beverage such as that. I am kind of noisy when I puke, so I am pretty sure that is why the basement was empty once I finished. I felt 100% better after and went home. On the way home my body was shaking fiercely from the cold and it was nice to get home to a nice warm bath and bed. Being sick when you are married is so much better than being sick when single. It was so nice to have Rebecca around to bring me medicine and blankets and to chat with. She is a great nurse. I ate Rumbi Island grill rice bowl for lunch and so that is what came up later; Rebecca was shocked when I ate some of the leftovers today. I don't know why but throwing it up did not turn me off from having it again. If I had thought it was from something I ate it would be a different story. So here is a free tag line advertisement for them:

"Rumbi Island Grill, so good you can vomit and still want more."


Yeah I doubt they will use it, but you never know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being sick while married is way better- and for me, way better on the weekends when Linc can pitch in. I will keep my hands off the coke...

I am the same way with food- I would have done what you did, eating the leftovers. However- I once threw up enchiladas and to this day- like 10+ years later, I still can't bring myself to eat red enchilada sauce on anything.

Christina said...

Classic. I love the tag line.

I still have a hard time eating turkey (from the Thanksgiving Flu three years ago), and I'm working on eating eggs again (after the salmonella).

I'm going slow.

You are a speed demon.

Glad you're better!

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags