Friday, February 29, 2008

Heroes Season 1 (loving it)

If you haven't seen through disc 5, and don't want me to spoil the Season 1 of Heroes, then don't read the rest of this post. Rebecca and I have been watching Heroes Season One recently (on DVD). I like the characters in the show (well not Sylar but I think that is the point), the plot lines are crazy. I have to admit that I was really hoping the psycho split personality woman was dead. I seriously was so glad she was taken down and thought, whew at least she's finally gone, this show just got much better. I actually shouted out at the screen when she got up from the carpet, No!!!!!! Stay down! You're dead! and that is a GOOD thing. No no no no no, why didn't she die? why WHY?! The other character who can exit stage left anytime is that Petrelli Senate Candiate, what a loser! Rebecca hates him even more than me. Anyway I think the characters, especially the ones we hate, make the show fun to watch together. Why can't the guy who can penetrate surfaces get a job? geez! what is his malfunction? when he went back to talk to his wife in jail I seriously wanted to nominate him as father of year! He is so concerned about getting back with his kid for 6 months. Then he gets his kid back and can't cut it as a man and provider, so LOGICALLY he turns to the dual-personality psycho that: shot him, tossed his son like a used tissue into a wood pile, and had herself imprisoned for multiple murder homicides FOR HELP?! If you need her to help you raise a child, you and that child have issues suffocation can fix.

I can't wait to see the end of Season 1 because I haven't had this much fun with a show since Stargate SG1 or Firefly. I would also like to get into Babylon 5 sometime. Hannah has recommended Wonderfalls, so I need to check that one out too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Heroes= so great!

Let us know when you want to borrow Wonderfalls.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags