Saturday, May 3, 2008

Christina and Hal sitting in a tree



Christina is in L O V E, love. I have never seen her this completely and totally swept away in love. She is so happy and it shows. I am excited for her and Hal to be together. Three months is a short engagement but it is better than a few weeks! I remember how happy I was to get married, when you got the right one, marriage is the best. It was so nice to meet Cyrl and Sae and their cute kids too. I am glad Christina provided a good reason for us to come see them, they are so generous and wonderful hosts. Spring Creek BBQ is what I would term a 'fine establishment' for excellent texas style BBQ. It is a franchise but a very, very good one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this talk of Spring Creek BBQ...I think you all need to bring some home on the plane.

Cute picture of the love birds.

Harley said...

Believe it or not, Rebecca's cousin has carried Spring Creek on a plane to Utah.

Christina said...

Yes, that is correct, I am gone hook, line and sinker. Fortunately, so is Hal. For the record, he wanted a 30 day engagement and I had to do some tricky negotiation to get him to agree to three months.

I don't know how we're going to get everything done, but I'm very happy to have help!

Thanks Rebecca and Harley!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So you are saying it can be done eh??? Should we place our orders now?

Harley said...

I will check if Austin has a spring creek, but it might be tricky with Eleanor. On the last flight I held her the whole time so Rebecca would have to take BBQ duty. Also this was pre 9/11 so it may not be allowed now.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags