Thursday, January 28, 2010

63rd Tuesday weigh-in

222.5 lb

Up 0.5 lb due to some illness and missing workouts. I have been keeping up on tracking food on the daily plate website (on weekdays at least). I have a new Golds corporate wellness personal trainer (no explanation for why the other trainer is gone), she is mostly a cookie cutter version of the previous one... with the same advice as trainer before. I am motivated to post better numbers, nothing I have done seems to have moved the needle on my body fat measurement, which I think is strange. At least over the past month I lost almost 2 lbs from the previous weigh-in.

She did have a good comment about workouts... you have to push yourself hard to make improvements. I think some of my workouts got repetitive and weren't challenging like workouts challenged me when I first started so long ago. I may need to try something drastic break out of the rut.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I agree that variety is the spice of life, but there is a lot to be said for same, too.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags