Friday, November 13, 2009

52nd Tuesday weigh-in



225 lb

Gain of 2lbs... but, to focus on the positives, I am wearing size 34 jeans without too much trouble which is a huge improvement over size 38's. Blue cheese dip and pretzel crisps are probably not a good thing for me to have around... but it's worth it occasionally. Rebecca's birthday party had me eating cobbler and ice cream which didn't help me either. At least I am hitting the gym consistently. I am also tracking food I eat but I slack off on tracking food I eat on the weekend. It has been a year since I started weekly weigh ins. I will keep doing them as I feel it keeps me from gaining or getting off track and helps to motivate me to lose. I have a more energy than I used to and, with two kids, I need every femto-joule I can get.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags