Monday, October 5, 2009

47th Tuesday weigh-in

226.5 lb

This week I have been faithfully doing my ankle exercises and hit the gym all days but one, so 5 days. I missed one weight lifting day due to staying up until 2:00am gaming on Friday. Walking is so much easier with the heel lift, it was really miraculous, I walked out of the Dr. office faster than I have walked in years.. I can walk fast without pain through parking lots. Running is still sore on my ankle but it is not so painful that I limp-run. I am more a 'wince-runner' now. I have new duds on order from amazon. I would love to "buy local" but that usually means paying $40 more for the exact same pair of shoes, so 'local' can forget it! Last time I got a killer deal on overstock.com for my Brooks Beast's but this time they didn't have my size.
So I guess I am up 1.5 this week from last week. I have another weigh in with the personal trainer this month that I am preparing for. I was a little down last month and I want to be down again in October.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wince runner? I hope this helps you be a regular runner.

About Me

My photo
Lead Java Developer Husband and Father

Tags